The best Valentines Day date ideas are here in the Inland Empire! No need to drive for Valentines Day out with your special someone! St. Valentine has blessed the Inland Empire with plenty of surprises for your lady or guy. Here are a few we found:
- Mission Inn-Riverside-
Valentine’s Dinner Available February 14-16, 2014 $48 per person (plus tax and gratuity)
The Mission Inn Restaurant’s unique atmosphere, is one place you will not want to miss taking your date this Valentine’s Day for something truly special. Enjoy a Prix Fixe dinner menu including your choice of Seared Diver Scallops, Butter Poached Swordfish or Filet Mignon, and end the night with a sweet taste of The Mission Inn’s famous Red Velvet Heart with Chocolate Truffles and Raspberry Coulis.
- Castaways – San Bernardino- Champagne dinner and dance buffet. $44.95
- Citrone – Redlands- Hip, yet casual with a great wine selection.
- Le Rendez-vous – San Bernardino- Special 4 course Valentines day menu in this very romantic restaurant
- Bob’s Big Boy in Norco – 3521 Hamner Ave. (951-280-3388) is having Valentine’s Weekend special (Feb. 14-16th), “Two Can Dine” for just $25.00. Two can dine includes your choice of Two Dinner Entrees (check on selections at Bob’s) accompanied by our Endless Soup, Salad, Fresh Fruit Buffet and Big Boy Mini Hot Fudge Cake to be shared.
- American Roadtrip -
American Road Trip in beautiful Yucaipa will have bone in ribeyes and salmon for 15.99 limited quantity while supplies last. Join us!
- Suite 106 Cupcake -
As if all the goodies aren’t enough we’re also having a live violinist serenade all our guest in-store this Valentine’s Day 12-4pm. So bring your sweetheart, kids & friends to enjoy this Suite experience. Thank you for being our Valentine we love you!
- Kings Fish House- Corona/Rancho Cucamonga- Seafood galore
- Pine Haven Cafe and Catering – Come on over and Celebrate Valentines Weekend at Pine Haven Cafe’s Sunday Brunch! It’s only $9.99! Bring your Sweetie or your family at our Sunday Brunch.
- Flemmings- Rancho Cucamonga- Great steakhouse!
Fleming’s is the perfect choice for Valentine’s Day
Our Valentine’s menu features captivating entrée choices that you and your special someone are sure to love. Start the evening off with our featured cocktail, French 75, a stirring blend of gin and a fruity effervescent red. Then, indulge in a Petite Filet Mignon with your choice of either an 8-oz. North Atlantic Lobster Tail with drawn butter or a Pecan-Crusted Salmon paired with a fennel mustard sauce. It’s a three-course menu even Cupid couldn’t resist.
- Jazz Cafe- Ontario- Jazz & drinks!
- Hip Kitty Jazz & Fondue- Claremont- A swanky and intimate jazz supper club and lounge located in downtown Claremont’s Village.
- Cafe Sevilla – Riverside- 4 course dinner and flamenco dancing.
- Taps Fishouse & Brewery- Corona- Great restaurant with an oyster bar!
- Idyllwild- The cabins are pretty affordable, even for those on a budget
- Zipline with your Valentine at Skull Canyon! 10% OFF all Zipline tours. Book online at http://www.skullcanyon.com or call 951.471.0999
- One night stay at the Mission Inn with dinner for two
- Drinks at a local brewery
- Hangar 24 – Redlands- Beer & Chocolate pairing
- Packinghouse – Riverside
- Bootlegger’s – Fullerton
- Ritual – Redlands
- Black Market – Temecula
- Wine tasting
- Filippi Winery
- San Antonio Winery
- Wine tasting in Racho Cucamong
- Palm Springs Aerial Tramway. City lights, snow and cold weather for cuddling
- Couples massage at Glen Ivy
- Ice skating – Ice Town Riverside
- Hot air balloon ride in Temecula
- Downtown Riverside – Carriage Rides
- Victoria Gardens – Rancho Cucamonga -Carriage Rides
- Hockey / Reign game
- Lookout at the city lights at the top of Haven in Rancho Cucamonga
- Heading up Highway 18, park in a turnout and enjoy looking down at the city lights.
- Sunset picnic atop numerous mountains in the Inland Empire – Mt. Rubidoux (Redlands), Sapphire Falls (Rancho Cucamonga) , Etiwanda Falls (Rancho Cucamonga), Rim of the World Drive near Arrowhead/Big Bear and more.